Sunday, April 28, 2024

Re: Why vimscript instead of another language? A philosophical or a technical question?

On So, 28 Apr 2024, Jose Caballero wrote:

> Thanks a lot for such a fast response. 
> However, I realise now I was not clear in my first post. I didn't mean to use a language that VIM is compiled with. I was simply talking about passing the selected text to your custom script with 
>
> <.>! my_script.py

Yes you can do this. And what was your question now again?


Thanks,
Christian
--
"What are we going to do tonight, Bill?"
"Same thing we do every night Steve, try to take over the world!"

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/Zi6qSXwi0v5xGBtg%40256bit.org.

No comments: