On So, 09 Aug 2026, Janis Papanagnou wrote: > Sometimes, for some files, the sync of syntax-highlighting fails > (i.e. all text gets uniformly colored). > > In the past, to tackle that, I've adjusted some vim parameter, > increased a value from something like 3000 to 10000, or so. > On my new system that setting got lost, unfortunately, and I > cannot find it. > > Can someone point me to the name of that parameter, please, > so that I can re-establish a better highlighting-sync behavior. :h 'synmaxcol' Best, Christian -- QOTD: "I drive my car quietly, for it goes without saying." -- -- You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist. Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to. For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/aniZ/O7l6XfNFoal%40256bit.org.
Sunday, August 9, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment