Monday, September 7, 2026

Re: ShellCmdPre autocommand ?

hello, On Mon, Sep 07, 2026 at 05:30:56PM -0700, Maxim Kim wrote: > What about  > :!<CTRL-R><CTRL-f> ? worth to mention but something like :r!dpkg -r <cfile> is reusable from history so you can type it once and use it repeatedly and <cfile> updated. not only :r!dpkg -r $c is faster to type and less error prone but as it is a environment variable, I can use it it a custom script. I can also imagine exporting more informations like getline(), line(), col() ... anyway: I never use <c-r><c-f> but it's worth to mention the <c-r>* during the talk. Thank you! -- Marc Chantreux ☎ 03.68.85.60.79 -- -- You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist. Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to. For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/ap-aW3-HCOwXGhX-%40prometheus.

No comments: