Thursday, November 4, 2021

Re: Vim turns 30 today!

I was *very* late to the party (13 years ago) but Vim has become totally indispensable. It is the ideal UI for me with my cerebral palsy, both on the laptop and on the tablet/phone (with Termux) My timeoutlen and all my remappings to favor my left hand and avoid simultaneous key presses would surely drive most people crazy, but for me they are by now ideal. The combination Vim + Pandoc is what allows me to keep on working as a writing professional.

A big thank you to Bram (and predecessors, and contributors) for making this possible!

/bpj

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CADAJKhCxhE7LF6KPk-XRr_zD-5pGoNMcAFV2WgBvqG3oio%2ByKg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: