Friday, September 29, 2023

E325 ATTENTION message wrapping/formatting problem

I'm using vim 9.0.1850 on macOS Ventura 13.6, installed via Homebrew.  I have a problem with the E325 ATTENTION message, informing me of an existing swap file.  It appears that every line in the message is inordinately long, such that most of the message scrolls off the top of my terminal emulator window (and I can't scroll up to see it since I'm using vim in a tmux session/window/pane in Alacritty).  This looks like a formatting or a text wrappings problem.

Here's a link to what I've copied out to the visible window, to try and demonstrate what I'm running into:  https://paste.rs/TUl2R (it doesn't appear I can attach files to this Google Groups message). Here's a screenshot from my vertical rotated monitor: Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 15.22.48.png

This has been going on for quite some time, I don't know exactly when it started.  Is there any way to fix this?

Trey Blancher

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/08d8eeb6-e628-4c0e-bfff-18d2447cf92bn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: