Friday, August 18, 2017

Re: source or load an autoload script

Le vendredi 18 août 2017 10:46:49 UTC+2, Luc Hermitte a écrit :
> De: "Ni Va" <nivaemail@gmail.com>
> > OK. My problem is that I don't see effect when I modify a vimscript.
> > In the joined screen, you can see two vimscript. The right one is a
> > 'class' instanciated in the left one. Then a simple command MK call
> > MakeMyVim.
> >
> > So, if I modify my vimscritp class and launch MK command, I don't see
> > effect of my change as if it was not sourced.
>
> That seems normal. trigger#new()['setup'] cannot be updated without calling new() again.
> My take on the subject: never define methods this ways. Prefer to define a s:method and bind it in the constructor/creator function with
>
> let new_obj.method_name = function('s:method_implementation')
>
> First it'll allow reloading. But also, it'll improve greatly debugability.
>
> I've written more on the subject on SO: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40254993/how-to-unload-a-vim-script-after-sourcing-it-and-making-changes-to-it/40257268#40257268
>
> BTW, autoload plugins don't need anti-inclusion guards. It makes no sense there.
>
> HTH,
>
> --
> Luc Hermitte

Got a message of two many argument about a function declared with One arg.
Don't understand.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: