Monday, March 8, 2021

Re: Spell-checking in Ukrainian

On 03/08/ , gevisz wrote:
> After a new install of my Gentoo I lost spell-checking in Ukrainian
> language that worked for me before and I have completely forgotten how
> I fixed this problem in my previous Gentoo installation.
>
> Unfortunately, there is no app-vim/vim-spell-uk package in the Gentoo
> repository that I can install in the usual way to fix it.
>
> Could you, please, advise me about the best way to enable a spell
> checking in Ukrainian language in Gvim?
>
> --

Did you try `set spell spelllang=uk` ?

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/20210308212228.m5t5r3iq6xvwxkm5%40dominion.lan.

No comments: