Saturday, October 8, 2022

IDE for Eclipse CLP - Any Vim-based out there ?

I would like to use the Vim environment as my full IDE, not just as the editor, for some investigation into personal health issues using Eclipse CLP.   I have seen various options, but am wondering if there is anyone who has implemented a customized installation of Vim (set of plugins and .vimrc) that would provide me with a Vim-based IDE (not based on neovim or others like SpaceVim) specifically for use with Eclipse CLP, that I could replicate for my personal desktop.

I would like to underline that I am not looking for something that I will need to develop "a customized IDE" for my intended work.

If anyone out there has done this, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share the configuration definition for me to replicate.

P.S. tkeclipse is not an option which can be pursued at this time.

Thank you,

Eric Marceau, retired

No comments: