Wednesday, March 6, 2024

clientserver with sockets?

I read here that you can use a socket do clientserver functionality but I can't figure out where the socket is;

Is it a file socket in the file system like mysql used to use?

Is it a tcp socket?

I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the remote.txt help file.

The reason I ask is that I'm using WSL2 and I can't seem to get a list of servers with `vim --serverlist` even though I have a vim server running.

Thank you,
   helpdeskaleer


--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CAEJF0%2B00YeqD1mdU%3DYJUbUuTxUAo3G2dGaYSaAv53FhWOLKAyw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: