Monday, March 11, 2024

Registration Payments

Hello,

I regret to inform you all that since Bram's passing, I had never
updated my registration fee payments in PayPal. I have made months of
payments to register@moolenaar.net. Not only are my payments perhaps
piling up where they are not helpful, but I am missing out on valuable
contributor clout! I honestly can't recall the last time I was sent a
registration "key" and my amount "contributed" does not match the number
I've actually donated.

I hope you can recover the donations. What should I do from here?

--

Trev : 0FB7 D06B 4A2A F07E AD5B 1169 183B 6306 8AA1 D206

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CZRCC4I15IM9.3BN8F9L7TBZ09%40trevdev.ca.

No comments: