Saturday, August 15, 2015

Re: Instaling Shellcheck and other syntax checking plug-ins in vim

Hello @lcd047:
Thank you for your reply. I gather from it that you have nothing to offer
that could remotely look like an answer to my simple query.
I also think that you may well have misunderstood my message as well as
the purpose of this list. Please stay constructive. Cheers.
-ced
GMT+1

On 14/08/15 09:46, LCD 47 wrote:
On 13 August 2015, "Cedric Bhihe (毕生泰)" <cedric.bhihe@gmail.com>  wrote:  [...]  
*Q-1*: Instead of consulting Syntastic's help within vim (:help  syntastic) with only 23 lines of scrolling text in terminal is there  an online html doc I can look at ? (I want to improve on default  Syntastic settings in my ~/.vimrc file.)  
[...]        If installing syntastic like a Russian puppet and you have a problem  with reading the help, then you can safely give up right away, syntastic  is not for you.        /lcd    

No comments: