Saturday, June 25, 2016

Continuation line doesn't work when executing from register

I'm using vim 7.4.1952 on Windows 7.
Suppose I have two files on the same folder: test1.txt and test2.txt.
I have 'set nocp' in both of them.

test1.txt contains the following code, and I visually select it and copy
it to the clipboard with '<,'>y+:

nn <silent> <Plug>RDF :'{,'}s/-\n//ge
\ :call repeat#set("\<Plug>RDF")<cr>
map ,b <Plug>RDF

then I go to test2.txt and do @+
then I get an error:

E10: \ should be followed by /, ? or &

But if, on test1.txt, I do 'source test2.txt' or 'runtime test2.txt,' it
works.

Many thanks in advance,

--
Cesar

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: