Thursday, April 4, 2024

First things first

Hello dear vim community,


I am very sorry to get to know some time ago about Bram. As a vim user, I

kind of owe him more than my admiration. I learnt to code with vim, and as a

c developer. This amazing tool is more than suitable for such language.


Now my questions.


a) Where can I see the new address for registering and sending money?

I sent this morning money and PayPal showed me Bram's mail. I am not

asking for my money back, rather some pointers to the new registering and

voting processes.


b) is there any database with all supported Platforms/OS?

For a side project, I am gathering such data formation.


c) What would be the future of Vim?

I believe that Bram has become an institution for the software community,

if he was not already. Therefore, what are the next steps for Vim? I really

do not want that due to politics, lack of ideas, over compromising, or simply

for whatever reason Vim falls apart.


Kind regards,

Jorge Ventura

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CAD_8VnZyAd%2Bj6YUdRFDd8W-vrPdXnzc28pjbDJ_r5F%2B4CF4kGw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: