Sunday, April 7, 2024

Re: How to Set menu size on gvim

On 4/7/24 16:30, rob wrote:

in my _gvimrc file is this line

set guifont=Lucida_Console:h12:cANSI:qDRAFT

Try :h guifont and :h gui-font for something that works for you

Like you, I need a larger font for eyes over 65 :-)

Heck, I can't even  see 65 in the rear-view mirror.

Thanks for the reply. It appears that set guifont is for text only. I have been using set guifont=Monospace\ 15, which works
well for me, but the menu remains teeny-tiny.

I think part of the solution entails setting up the correctly named gtk resource file (whether it is named ~/.gtkrc or ~/.gtkrc-3.0, I
just don't know yet) containing the correct syntax. And then referencing a highlight/font name with the correct vim command.
cheers
--   Tim  thjmmj15@gmail.com

No comments: