Friday, July 6, 2012

Re: background color when cursor over letter in highlighted match

On 06/07/12 06:25, Nick Shyrokovskiy wrote:
>> What do you mean, bg=w fg=b ? I don't know about them.
>
> 'w' and 'b' are just some colors, white and black respectively just to introduce terms.(not terminals ))
>
>> Try to write out your colours in full.
>
> If it realy matters I'm using wombat256 colorscheme in 256 colors xterm, so
>
> Normal xxx ctermfg=251 ctermbg=234 guifg=#cccccc guibg=#242424
> Cursor xxx ctermfg=234 ctermbg=228 guifg=#222222 guibg=#ecee90
> Search xxx term=reverse ctermfg=177 ctermbg=240 guifg=#d787ff guibg=#5f5f5f
>
> and I use ctermbg=LightGreen for my :match
>
> ---------------------------------------------------
> At this point I've realised that I am mixing 256 and 16 colors.
> So when I use say Search highlight in my match cursor is just ok over the match
> as it's is ok over the 'hlsearch'.
>
> Good question is half on the answer, right?
>
> So again if you are curious what the question was - the cursor over 'LightGreen' differs
> from cursor over Search highlight (which is the same as over Normal text) and I don't understand why.
>
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> Nick Shyrokovskiy.
>

Hm, well, I don't know then.


Best regards,
Tony.
--
Naeser's Law:
You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it
damnfoolproof.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: