Monday, July 2, 2012

Re: How to set USERNAME in RHS of "set" command

On Jun 26, 10:38 pm, John Little <John.B.Lit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an expression in my status line option
>
> %1*%{&ff=~'u'?'':&ff}%*

I have wondered about coloring the statusline. Thank you John.

These work the way I would like.
Is it possible to make it a one liner?
That is conditionally color the ff?
I could not get the %1* to work inside the false part,
so split into two statusline commands.

set statusline+=%{&ff=~'u'?'u':''} " unix fileformat
set statusline+=%1*%{&ff=~'u'?'':strpart(&ff,0,1)}%* " not unix
fileformat

Bill

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: