Thursday, April 24, 2014

Completing functions with # in the name

Hi all,

is there a setting that I can use that will allow me to complete a function with # in the name?

The current situation is as follows:
Suppose I want to call a function called unite#custom#alias()
If I type

:call unite

and hit <tab> multiple times then eventually matching completions will cycle until it matches the function I am looking for.

But if I type

:call unite#

and hit <tab> the completions offered are in my case Agrep_Path AlternateFile, ... which would be the completions offered if I didn't had specified anything.


Thanks for any hints.
Jorge

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: