Wednesday, June 24, 2015

gvim colorscheme is run before global variables restored

My color scheme checks for the existence of a global variable
g:Lapscreen and modified colours accordingly. The colorscheme is
invoked from my vimrc. I have sessionoption set to include globals so
that the colorscheme does the right thing when my session is restored
-- or rather, that's what I'm aiming to accomplish.

When I restore a session, however, the my colorscheme is invoked as if
g:Lapscreen doesn't exist. Would I be correct in assuming that the
globals are restored *after* the colorscheme is invoked? I examined
my session file and found no invocation of my colorscheme.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: