Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Re: Highlighting Missing

Hi Fabio!

On Mi, 06 Apr 2016, Fabio D'Alfonso wrote:

>
>
> Hi,g
> after a long time, I am making a new VM for my job based on Ubuntu
> 15.10, and looking for filetype.vim to change the default asm to
> nasm, I realized that all the support for that (all language.vim
> files) are missing.
>
> Should I install some additional package?

I am sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying, that filetype.vim is
missing in your system? I don't think, this should happen. What packages
do you have installed?

Best,
Christian
--
Die Gesellschaft setzt sich aus nur zwei großen Klassen zusammen: die
einen haben mehr Mahlzeiten als Appetit, die anderen weit mehr Appetit
als Mahlzeiten.
-- Nicolas Sébastien de Chamfort

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: