Thursday, April 7, 2016

vim scripy exe python << EOF will exit

I want to embed python code in the vim script,

and I write the test ode like this:
```
fu! CusFoo()
python << EOF
print 'xixi'
EOF
endfunction

```

and when I call the CusFoo from the command line use `call CusFoo()`

the vim will exit immediately.

I can guarantee that the problem is lies in the `python << eof`, cuz I get multi place called the `python << EOF`, and all of them will lead to the exit of the vim .

So I want to figure out what happened when the `python << eof` is called.

Since the vim seems no changed recently, but I made some change in the python,

I install the `anaconda` and `ipython` recently, they may be the reason to this question.

I repair the python, and the question still there.

So any good advice here.


I try to know that what actually happened when the `python << eof` is called?

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: