Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Windows build: STATIC_STDCPLUS=yes no longer works

Hello,

I upgraded my GVim on Windows from 8.1.822 to 8.1.956 yesterday. I noticed that the STATIC_STDCPLUS=yes no longer seems to have an effect and that I need to have both libwinpthread-1.dll and libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll. I didn't for 8.1.822.

I build using 32-bit MSys with this:

cd vim/src

mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak -j$NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS GUI=yes FEATURES=HUGE PYTHON=c:/Python27 PYTHON_VER=27 DYNAMIC_PYTHON=yes STATIC_STDCPLUS=yes

Perhaps the removal of DOS did something?

Thank you,

--
 
Salman

I, too, shall something make and glory in the making.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: