Friday, July 26, 2019

Re: awkembed.vim

Le vendredi 26 juillet 2019 16:18:13 UTC-3, Christian Brabandt a écrit :
> On Fr, 26 Jul 2019, 'J S' via vim_use wrote:
>
> > I think it should be pretty clear by now that if I thought I could do this myself, I'd have already done so - and would not have posted to this list at all.
> >
> > IOW, if I have to sweat blood to get this done, it's just not worth it.
> >
> > I was hoping that either:
> >
> > 1) It had already been done by someone and the code could be made available.
> > or
> > 2) There exists someone for whom this is a trivial task, and that person could just do it.
> >
> > Note well, re #2: I am not asking anyone to do any large amount of work. I'm just assuming there is someone out there for whom this task would be trivial.
>
> I haven't had a look at the details, but try Ingos Plugin SyntaxRange
> https://github.com/inkarkat/vim-SyntaxRange, I believe it tries to use
> the code mentioned in the help and make it easier available for users
>
> Best
> Christian
> --
> Das Chaos sei willkommen, denn die Ordnung hat versagt.
> -- Karl Kraus

Have a look at how /usr/share/vim/syntax/markdown.vim handles the languages listed in g:markdown_fenced_languages.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/1d1e442e-4566-4a1c-b729-2012d25e7aad%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: