Thursday, April 15, 2021

Quickfix window clearing on any change

My quickfix window is being cleared anytime a file is modified, this is a new behaviour and I don't want it.

Work flow:
:grep something *
:copen
Work through each file in the list

But (it has been a while now maybe 6 months), when I click on one of the entries in the :copen quickfix window, it takes me to that file.
As soon as I modify that buffer, the quickfix window is cleared out and I have to run :grep again.

Anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

My :h didn't find what I was looking for.

:ver
VIM - Vi IMproved 8.2 (2019 Dec 12, compiled Apr  1 2021 12:42:53)
MS-Windows 32-bit GUI version with OLE support
Included patches: 1-2685

Thanks,
David

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CAJ_EjQidbpXz7wFYDJ6T37gsccOHenih0fzTpfiqU0%3Dgy5Ayvw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: