Monday, April 19, 2021

Re: Some basic Vim commands

Hi,

Julius Hamilton schrieb am 19.04.2021 um 15:33:
> Thanks very much. I plan on reading through this soon, when I have the time.
>
> I was also curious, I created a split screen with CTRL-W s. But in the lower screen, if I'd like a terminal running there, when I type :sh, the entire Vim application exits, including the top screen.
>
> Would there be any way to have a terminal in the lower screen, and Vim on the top?

have you tried

:term

?

Regards,
Jürgen

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/7ec8fc73-05a6-b167-618d-b733e3a63bd0%40googlemail.com.

No comments: