Saturday, January 15, 2022

Interesting uses of VimScript?

People,

Although I have been using Vim for decades, I have only ever had to
occasionally use trivial recorded scripts for some sort of repetitive
editing uses. After seeing the number of posts recently about VS, I was
wondering if people could give me some interesting examples of where
they have used it in non-trivial ways? - they might inspire me for my
own use cases!

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra NSW 2794
Australia
E-mail: phil@pricom.com.au

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/d333a87e05f34b55f77c229db875459a%40pricom.com.au.

No comments: