Friday, August 11, 2023

Re: Vim sponsorship subscriptions and the ICCF

On Fr, 11 Aug 2023, Larry Clapp wrote:

> I sponsor Vim via a "subscription" where Paypal sends Bram €17 every quarter. 
> I was billed yesterday.  (Which is fine.)  Usually I get an email (automated, I
> assume) from Bram 2-3h after Paypal sends the billing statement.  This time I
> didn't.  So maybe not automated, or maybe it broke.
>
> Do we know what's going to happen with that yet?
>
> I'm not in any hurry, though.  I'm sure this is well down everybody's priority
> list.  I just hope it is on somebody's list.
>
> Thanks.
>
> RIP, Bram, we miss you!

Hi Larry,
thank you very much for sponsoring ICCF quarterly. That is clearly
appreciated. As far as I know, the donations via paypal are handled
automatically and keep on working. However I do not know, what the
current status of the ICCF is. I believe this is still being worked on
by the family.

Best,
Christian
--
We come to bury DOS, not to praise it.
-- Paul Vojta, vojta@math.berkeley.edu

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/ZNZzZuYvNuTuNJm4%40256bit.org.

No comments: