Friday, August 11, 2023

Vim sponsorship subscriptions and the ICCF

I sponsor Vim via a "subscription" where Paypal sends Bram €17 every quarter.  I was billed yesterday.  (Which is fine.)  Usually I get an email (automated, I assume) from Bram 2-3h after Paypal sends the billing statement.  This time I didn't.  So maybe not automated, or maybe it broke.

Do we know what's going to happen with that yet?

I'm not in any hurry, though.  I'm sure this is well down everybody's priority list.  I just hope it is on somebody's list.

Thanks.

RIP, Bram, we miss you!

-- Larry

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/bb4e84da-cce6-4e13-b74a-a9a5ab5a3775n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: