Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Re: Mapping the Super / Windows key

Am 25.05.2010 05:48, schrieb John Little:
>
> gvim on windows knows about F13, F14 and F15, and I've never seen a
> Windows keyboard with them, so I use the above to map those keys to
> F13, F14 and F15, and then map those in my .vimrc; that way I can use
> xmodmap on *nix to do the same, so my .vimrc can be the same.

But F13, F14 and F15 are no modifier keys. I want to use the Windows key
(Super key) as modifier key, e.g. Super-C to copy something into the
X-Clipboard ("+y) like it's done on Mac OS with Command-C.


Regards,
Bernhard

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: