Monday, July 9, 2012

Re: how to define my own helper like h:controller foo

On Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:27:18 PM UTC-5, cming xu wrote:
> Hi, All
>  My first post here . 
>
>
>   I want have a custom helper which can help me navigate between source and test file.   Anybody have any idea?
>

It is not clear what you want.

Please tell us what specific action you want to take, on what input, and what you want Vim to do in response. There are plenty of ways to navigate files built-in, we cannot guess what you mean by "help me navigate between source and test file".

The only guess I have, is maybe your request is similar to switching between the header and source files in C code, named *.h and *.c respectively, which can be done by:

:e %:r.c
:e %:r.h

if the files are both in the same directory. But I honestly don't have a clue what you're asking.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: