Thursday, December 27, 2012

Re: Reload Buffer

El viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012 06:52:27 UTC+1, stillLearningVim escribió:
> Is there a way to reload the vimrc (and other files), so that the changes in the vimrc take immediate effect. :e doesn't seem to do the trick.
>
> I'm editing my vimrc a lot, and I'm hoping there is an easier way than constantly closing and reopening everything.
>
> Any help and suggestions are appreciated
> Thanks

Hello, I edit a lot my vimrc I have this key map:
nmap <silent> <leader>ev :e $MYVIMRC
nmap <silent> <leader>sv :so $MYVIMRC
so every time I need to reload vimrc I push leader (my case ,) and sv and when I want to edit I push leader ev.
Kind Regards

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: