Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ctags: how to search through results of tag finding

Hello,

Quite often I come across an issue that when I locate some tag from Vim I'm given few dozen of results. Even That I have tags generated for my C++ code base still I have plenty of results and It took a time to pick the one I think is proper. So I want to search through results and so far I redirected ex output into register
then I pasted register's content into current buffer and searched through it and then I undone pasting and chose proper option from my results list. Is there a better solution to do that? I'm using fuzzy finder plugin as part of my vim config and I would expect it to have something like that but I wasn't able to find
such an functionality. Please advice.

Regards,
Jacek

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments: