Sunday, September 29, 2013

Latest failed compilation

In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.7.3/../../../../include/w32api/minwindef.h:146:0,
from /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.7.3/../../../../include/w32api/windef.h:8,
from /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.7.3/../../../../include/w32api/windows.h:69,
from mbyte.c:86:
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.7.3/../../../../include/w32api/winnt.h:4951:15: error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.7.3/../../../../include/w32api/winnt.h:5090:13: error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
Makefile:2697: recipe for target `objects/mbyte.o' failed
make[2]: *** [objects/mbyte.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/caugheygm/build/vim/src'
Makefile:1762: recipe for target `myself' failed
make[1]: *** [myself] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/caugheygm/build/vim/src'
Makefile:26: recipe for target `first' failed
make: *** [first] Error 2
Hi everybody,
Since build 'Vim-7.4.041' my builds have been failing with error message
"Makefile:2697: recipe for target `objects/mbyte.o' failed".

I've captured the last few lines from my screen output and included as
an attachment. I don't know if the fault is Vim or my Cygwin environment
which I update regularly.
Has anybody else experienced this problem? I have been building Vim for
console mode and the GUI version for years and failed compilations have
rarely occurred.

I'm working on a Windows 7 box with the latest Cygwin (x86) environment
installed. I'm running with all of the latest upgrades and security
upgrades.

v/r,
Greg

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: