Thursday, December 25, 2014

Re: CSCOPE ERROR: E429: File "path/to/file.c" does not exist

Do not set autochdir in your vimrc file.

On Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:08:29 PM UTC+8, newvimuser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. I created a cscope.out file in my project root directory.
> 2. Next, set the CSCOPE_DB variable to that cscope.out file and
> exported the variable.
> 3. Then, I go into a subdirectory and launch vim on a file in that
> directory.
> 4. I execute "cs find 0 symbol" in that file and I get a list of
> instances where this symbol is found.
> 5. When I select an instance and hit Enter, I get the following
> error:
> "E429: File "path/to/file.c" does not exist"
>
> Can someone please help me out here.
>
> Thanks.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: