Monday, May 30, 2016

asm file syntax highlighting

hi, I am working with some gas asm program and I have some problem with
the syntax highlighting.
I find a bug, and fix it like this in my .vimrc:

autocmd FileType asm syn match asmInclude "#include.*"
autocmd FileType asm hi def link asmInclude Include

This make vim highlight the "#include" part(gas allow including files).
Actually I don't know whether this is a bug or just a feature and
whether I should post a "patch" or something ?


But I still cannot fix another bug: it cannot highlight gas macro
properly. For example, a line like this cannot be highlighted properly:

SEG_ASM(STA_X|STA_R, 0x0, 0xffffffff)

The part after the '|' cannot be highlighted. In this line, "SEG_ASM",
"STA_X" and "STA_R" are all macro.
However,If I write something like this, the syntax highlighting work
pretty well.

SEG_ASM(STA_X, 0x0, 0xffffffff)

I can't find the line in asm.vim under /usr/share/vim/vim74/syntax which
handle this job. Can anyone help ?

Regards,
Ruan

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: