Thursday, December 21, 2017

macro to save messages to a local folder

Dear all,

I'm trying to find out how to save files from an IMAP mail inbox to a
local inbox folder by pressing a combination of keys.

I know that mutt can do this by

pressing "s"
choosing mailbox
(I choose afanyat_manolo)
Confirm the question
Append messages to /home/pau/correu/afanyat_manolo? ([yes]/no):

Then mutt will ask me whether I want to purge the message when quitting.

That's 5 steps.

I am trying out how to do this in one step (choose mailbox, do not
ask for confirmation, do not delete from the current folder, etc).

But I cannot figure out how to do this with a macro.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks,

Pau

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: