Monday, January 15, 2018

Re: Terminal Statusline

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 7:55:53 AM UTC-6, Kwezilomso Mhaga wrote:
> my bad, didn't read your question carefully. what do you mean?

After running Vim :terminal, the statusline from.vimrc, such as
3-168 L3/5 C0

is appended to with a string such as:

!bash (34) [Terminal][+-]

The appending chars on the left-side of the statusline, i.e. the part of my statusline that follows the "%<" operator, are not affected.

I'm trying to stop the print of the appending chars.

=> After now deleting successive operators from my .vimrrc statusline, I see that issue, for me, is that terminal binds its own data to the established statusline operators, e.g. %t binds to "!bash" This is not what I want locally, so it looks like the implication form me is to write statusline entries that condition on whether the window is a terminal or not.

Charles

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: