Friday, March 30, 2018

Re: Open fold when using vim +N file.ext

On Friday 30 March 2018 16:32,
Dave Woodfall <dave@dawoodfall.net> put forth the proposition:
>I'm using an autocmd to unfold lines under the cursor when I open a
>file:
>
>autocmd BufReadPost * normal zv
>
>But it doesn't work when opening a file via a line number (vim +N). Is
>there a way to get that to work?
>
>My foldopen is:
>
>block,hor,mark,percent,quickfix,search,tag,undo,jump

Well I've kind of found a hacky workaround:

vim() {
/usr/bin/vim $@ +"normal zv"
}

in my zshrc. I'd like to know if there's a proper way though.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: