Saturday, August 22, 2020

Re: Meta: How to read this forum/board now that Google Groups is busted


On Aug 22, 2020, at 1:25 PM, 'Ottavio Caruso' via vim_use <vim_use@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020 at 18:02, 'J S' via vim_use
<vim_use@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Are there any alternatives for reading this forum?

Can you not read it in a mail client, like most of us do?

P.S.  Be sure to CC to my email any response on this thread, as (obviously) I won't otherwise be able to read them.

Which one? I can't see it. (EDIT: I had to wade into the headers to find it).

I take it you're asking about which email client. The answer is any. Whatever's in you application folder, or that you may choose to install. You have to set up you accounts within whatever client you choose.

----------------------------------------
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir@comcast.net

"It has all been combustion."

- W.G.  Sebald

No comments: