Monday, September 7, 2020

Re: Meta: How to read this forum/board now that Google Groups is busted

FWIW, it is still possible to revert (for the time being) to the
former look & feel. I think it involves a rolldown widget near top
right of the Google Groups page, but now that I've made the changeback
and that it works (for me) I don't want to break it by going even
temporarily to the new style.

Also, Vim aficionados like me can opt to receive an email copy for
every new post to the group, and that (I hope) isn't gonna change.

Best regads,
Tony.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CAJkCKXsOxOAesJ_WsCQxkxvsX5vR%3DsfLP9BL-SWzmF_%2BC8jGxw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: