Sunday, October 11, 2020

Re: Use :bdel to close directory listing?



On Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 5:40:00 AM UTC-4, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 11:29 AM Tony Mechelynck
<antoine....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> P.S. I can get (from Belgium) to Dr. Chip's site with no problem but
> downforeveryoneorjustme.com cannot.
>
> Best regards,
> Tony.

P.P.S. I tried to Cc Dr. Chip on the above message but I got a bounce:
"drchip wasn't found at campbellfamily.biz"

That message was headed "Office365" and its From: line was
postm...@ekghgbhkzak1qwzjttzjlplcfcx.onmicrosoft.com

Best regards,
Tony.

I am intrigued DrChip.org failed for your test site.  It worked for "me".

 

I wonder if the dns server i'm using had a long TTL.  Currently I show:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
drchip.org. 14374 IN A 67.23.226.159

so, I have 14374 seconds to go before it updates again.
However, as Chip as already weighed in, if he had recently changed
anything, he certainly would have said so and he didn't.

I want to make it clear I never doubted Dominque was having a real issue
and was hoping the IP address would give him a work around and something
to check against his own query.

campbellfamily.biz. 3600 IN A 66.96.149.21

uses a different registrar and name servers.  doesn't mean anything, just an observation.


--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/2b3e79cd-bdfa-4b4c-ae2b-5503e9b3a706o%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: