Friday, October 9, 2020

Re: Use :bdel to close directory listing?

Richard Mitchell wrote:

On Friday, October 9, 2020 at 6:28:55 PM UTC-4, Dominique Pelle wrote:
Charles Campbell <camp...@drchip.org> wrote:

> You can get v171a from my website:
> http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW .

Hi Charles

The above URL and your website http://www.drchip.org/
do not work for me somehow. I get "The connection has
timed out".  It does not look like a temporary outage, since
I remember trying a few  weeks ago and it did not work either.
I cannot ping www.drchip.org either.

Regards
Dominique


Works for me.  DNS shows:

www.drchip.org is an alias for drchip.org.
drchip.org has address 67.23.226.159
drchip.org mail is handled by 0 drchip.org.

Richard's results look like what I see with nslookup:
www.drchip.org    canonical name = drchip.org.
Name:    drchip.org
Address: 67.23.226.159

That's been my website for years, too. Perhaps you can try traceroute and find out what's dropping the link.

Chip Campbell

No comments: