Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Re: best library for data forms entry in vim

I'm not sure I made myself clear -  this particular application needs to be interactive.

In other words, you enter in values in one location, it calculates derivative values in another location, and you keep working on it until you are satisfied that you are in fact done with it. That is why vim stuck out as a possible solution - it really needs an editor. All my example was meant to do was show what I had in mind.

so have people attempted this? if so which api should I be looking at..


--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/c3b018f8-bd51-44a6-900f-adbc7dbd22een%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: