Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Re: BUG: terminal vim 9.0.1506 x64 window 10

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 04:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
"rwmit...@gmail.com" <rwmitchell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, that must have really hit a nerve for you to go into such
> lengths for a platform that is and has always been subpar, always
> several years behind everyone else.

Couldn't agree more. On Windows being subpar. Not on my nerve being
hit. I despise Windows. Thankfully my programming laptop is a Linux
machine. I donno what I would've done otherwise.

I also don't know what "length" I went to. I just shared my knowledge
on something I hate. That might sound unintuitive. Why would someone
speak on something they hate? To that all I can say is, you should hear
me rant about OOP.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/20230621182247.54e34422%40cirdan.

No comments: