Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Re: The package you uploaded (vim-noweb.tgz) is empty

On Wednesday, 7 June 2023 at 17:17:32 UTC+2 Bram Moolenaar wrote:

Christian wrote:

> On Di, 06 Jun 2023, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>
> > I have created a ticket. Unfortunately the information we have is not
> > very specific, that makes it difficult to pinpoint the problem. If you
> > notice the problem, plesae gather as much information as you can,
> > especially the exact time, and let me know. I can add that to the
> > ticket.
>
> There must still be something wrong, because after logging into vim.org,
> I only get the following error message
> query failed IX3
>
> I suppose some issue with the DB connection still?

It looks like the problem comes and goes. I still have no clue why the error
appears.

This page fails right now with  https://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=6036

    script:Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

It's currently 05:50 UTC, been failing for the last 10 minutes or so.

Do you need any help with the issue Bram? I don't mind taking a look. You can email me at my regular address: martin@arp242,net (need to use alternative account as I'm not normally subscribed, and groups.google.com seems to be the easiest way to reply to this thread).

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/cdd98e29-0c28-4652-ab52-6dd0fabe08c5n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: