Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Re: Hyperlinks with dashes not working

On 30/03/11 08:29, Marco wrote:
> I have some troubles creating help files with dashes in
> the hyperlinks. When a dash appears in a hyperlink, vim
> consideres the parts to be independent words. Dashes in
> the help files shipped with vim are no problem, this
> happens just to my own ones.
>
> Example:
>
> |my-helptopic|
>
> *my-helptopic*
>
> In the link above I either get: »E426: tag not found:
> helptopic« or »E426: tag not found: my«
>
> I suspect a misconfiguration somewhere in my system. How
> to get links with dashes working?
>
>
> Marco
>
>

Dashes work in the hyperlinks for the Vim help, so if I were you I'd
look at the modelines (see ":help modeline") for several of these Vim
helpfiles (their modelines are not all identical) and copy a typical one
at the end of your custom helpfiles.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
God made the integers; all else is the work of Man.
-- Kronecker

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: