Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Re: Hyperlinks with dashes not working

On 2011-03-30 Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Dashes work in the hyperlinks for the Vim help, so if
> >> I were you I'd look at the modelines (see ":help
> >> modeline") for several of these Vim helpfiles (their
> >> modelines are not all identical) and copy a typical
> >> one at the end of your custom helpfiles.
> >
> > I copied working modelines into my help files, but the problem persists.
> >
> > Marco
> >
>
> Well, what does Vim answer when you type
>
> :verbose set ft? isk?
> :filetype
>
> (starting from Normal mode of course) in one of those
> helpfiles ?

Normal file:
filetype=
iskeyword=@,48-57,_,192-255
filetype detection:ON plugin:ON indent:ON

My help file:
filetype=help
Last set from modeline
iskeyword=@,48-57,_,192-255
filetype detection:ON plugin:ON indent:ON

I used the following modeline
vim:tw=78:ts=8:ft=help:norl:


Marco


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: