Thursday, March 31, 2011

[Thanks] Re: Function to write correctly French quotation marks

Hi Christian and Ben,

I've spent some time these last two days to understand your suggestions
regarding my query and I must say that I had a tough time with them. But
I tried and learnt a lot. So I'm not going to continue on this thread,
as I'm using the keymap mapping solution which fits pretty well my
needs.

I just wanted to both thank you for the time, patience and great
committment that you have shown to help me solve my (little) problem. It
was (is) very appreciated.

Have a nice day,
Steve


PS: I'll probably be back here very soon as I really want to learn more
on vim. Again thanks.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: