Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Re: Source code to HTML

* Grigory Sarnitskiy <sargrigory@ya.ru> [110330 12:01]:
> Hello, I'm trying to produce highlighted html from console.
>
> cat MyFile.input | vim - +TOhtml '+w out.html' '+qall!'
>
> However, resulting html is not highlighted, but in Vim and Cream highlighting works.
My guess is that when vim reads your source code via stdin,
vim -
the filetype is not recognized.

> I've never used vim before, but it is the only editor supporting syntax highlighting for the language I need (maybe there is something for emacs, but not sure).
Try open the file directly, this works for me:

vim MyFile.input +TOhtml '+w out.html' '+qall!'


Regards,
mo

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: