Saturday, December 8, 2012

Re: behaviour of d_

On Saturday, December 8, 2012 1:37:52 PM UTC+1, Christian Brabandt wrote:
>
> _ is a linewise motion, so you are deleting the complete line.
> You should however be able to use the o_v operator to force the motion
> to be characterwise, however, for some reason, this does not seem to
> work with d

Hi Christian,
Thanks for your reply. It came almost simultaneously with my own and I didn't notice it until now. Thanks also for the hint regarding startofline. I have this option set in my system, therefore I can use dv_ without problems.

Regards
e.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: