Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Spell check on Kconfig files.

I do lots of work in Kconfig files. I am also a TERRIBLE speller. To
that end, I have spell set by default in my vimrc. I also prefer syntax
highlighting (which I believe is the default in all current vim
releases).

There seems to be an issue with the kconfig syntax file in which the
keywords are not being EXCLUDED correctly from spell. I attempted to
add the verbiage to add the keywords to nospell, but that didn't do
anything.

If anyone has an idea how to make this work in the desired fashion, I'd
gladly be an alpha tester.

Thanks,
Andy

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: